Air around is being churned fiercely by the ceiling fan. Remember, you placed a steel glass next to your ear decades ago in childhood. The sound’s very much like that gushing and hissing. I often imagined it as someone’s whispering then. No wonder, I can hear the words to the detail of every syllable now. The husky voice is carrying enormous vibrations and warmth of breath and it all is growing in a crescendo. It is causing a horrendous trembling of the spider webs that accordingly seems to be growing in amplitude.
It has started again. My eyelids are pulled closed. I can clearly hear to the thumping of my heart, its growing fast. Yeah, the neck is turning stiff next as usual. Now! Shoulders are being torn down. It’s excruciating like always. I will do it today! The heart beat is violent enough to supply blood to circulatory systems of three men. My eyeballs are moving fast under the lids. They would peel them off. He is now puncturing my lungs with many sledge hammers simultaneously. I can no longer retain my focus! My Stomach is being twisted. My intestines are getting mutilated. They are just a lump now! I won’t survive this. I am spiraling inwards in the abyss!
I can smell now! It’s roasted flesh! A quintal of burning hot copper wire is strapped around my waist, hands and legs. It supports the hooks. The fire beneath is simmer. I think I have already been through a lot of pain in last few hours. I can feel rigidness to the level of blood vessels, tissues and bones. Oh my god! Those are iron nails; he has nailed me all over! I cannot take the pain anymore. I am dead. I must not die. I must get ready.
He tries to straighten my head by the hair. Makes a rude grunt, next there’s a piercing clattering and thundering. It is the most heinous and evil laugh. He shakes off my hair from his hand.
Iddok: You are a monster! Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you? I don’t even know you. Let me go! Let me…
He doesn’t listen. He approaches my forehead again and starts hammering one more nail in it casually. Blood is dripping from all over my face. I cannot see anymore. What is happening? Where am I? I hear something narrowing slowly over me.
It’s the whisper from the steel glass.
Abob: You are doing this to yourself…
(to be continued)

6 comments:
dude that's some kick ass english
What a way to debut in blogospehere !
Awesome thought and equally good expression!
Keep it up,buddy :)
well, waiting for your next post :))
that is a good piece of writing....
great job ....keep it up..... :)
oye.. saari Barrons ek hi baar me jhaad di haan. :P
he he.. i like your imagination and metaphors..
ghastly.... u veg na.. sure??....
waise angrezi to huah likhi hai... kuch barrons pali hai...!!...
btw itna vibhatsa rasa ke sanchaar waala post kyun??
Post a Comment